Air Conditioning - Design and Construct
Within the framework of servicing HVAC systems, we design and construct office and industrial air conditioning systems.
We specialize in installing air conditioning systems and equipment in large format facilities, such as office buildings, hotels, shopping malls, hospitals, industrial and catering facilities.
- prepare air conditioning system design
- prepare working designs for modifications and modernizations of air conditioning systems
- select and price air conditioning equipment
- modernize or replace air conditioning equipment
- install and commission air conditioning system
- periodic or one-time maintenance of air conditioning equipment
- measure microclimate in the workplace area (details below)
We provide our services to corporate clients only - facility managers and owners.
We offer custom-made designs, professional installation, and regular servicing.
We advise at each order stage. We design and present non-standard solutions matching individual needs of the client. We use commercial and industrial air conditioning systems manufactured by Daikin, Fuji Electric, Samsung, Fujitsu, LG, York, Toshiba, MDV, and Mitsubishi Electric.
Additionally, we offer the highest-quality service consisting in measuring air parameters in the workplace.
- Using a measuring device, we establish parameters of thermal environments of moderate microclimate.
- Using EHA MM203 device, we define the rate of discomfort (dissatisfaction with thermal conditions) of people exposed to moderate environment. The standard makes it possible to determine analytically, and interpret thermal comfort, with the application of the PMV (Predicted Mean Value) index and PPD (Predicted Percentage Dissatisfied) index, as well as criteria of local thermal comfort.
- Thanks to those measurements, we can determine if HVAC systems (with their associated controls) in the building operate in the way that provides proper thermal comfort for people working in it.
The measurements find application in newly erected facilities (to verify if the system meet the design assumptions and ensure the thermal comfort as required under the law), and in existing buildings, in which employees suffer from thermal discomfort. The measurements are also helpful information on the operation of the systems in the course of the system audits.