Commercial air conditioning service
We specialize in maintenance and repairs of industrial and commercial air conditioning systems by Daikin, Fuji Electric, Samsung, Fujitsu, LG, York, Toshiba, MDV, and Mitsubishi Electric.
We provide services only to corporate clients, property managers and owners.
- authorized maintenance services for commercial and industrial air conditioning equipment based on the obtained certificates
- periodic or one-time maintenance of air conditioning equipment
- cleaning and disinfection of air conditioning systems
- mycological examination of air conditioning systems
- measurement of microclimate in workplace environment
- inspection of air conditioning system conducted in accordance with the Building Law regulations
- energy efficiency assessment of cooling equipment of up to 12 kW in accordance with the Law on Energy Performance of Buildings
- repairs of defective air conditioning equipment
- defects remedying
- 24-hour maintenance service
- the highest service standard in the market confirmed by certificates
- qualified and experienced pool of specialists
- the highest class equipment
- documentation of performed works
- prompt response to requests
In the field of air conditioning service, we serve:
- office facilities and complexes
- catering facilities
- shopping centres and galleries
- industrial and sports halls
- clinics, outpatient clinics, hospitals
- other industrial and commercial facilities of all kinds
We also offer the possibility of taking advantage of the highest quality workplace air parameter measurement service.
As part of this service:
- using a measuring device, we establish parameters of thermal environments of the mild microclimate.
- through measurements with an EHA MM203 device, we determine the degree of discomfort (dissatisfaction with the thermal conditions) of people exposed to a mild environment. The standard makes it possible to analytically determine and interpret thermal comfort using the PMV (Predicted Mean Value) and PPD (Predicted Percentage Dissatisfied) indices and local thermal comfort criteria.
- with these measurements, we are able to determine whether the ventilation, air conditioning and heating system (including the associated automation) in a building are operating in a manner that ensures adequate thermal comfort for the occupants.
The measurements can be used in newly constructed buildings (to check whether the installations meet the design assumptions and provide the thermal comfort required by law), and in existing buildings where employees are experiencing thermal discomfort. The measurements also provide helpful information on the operation of the installation during installation audits. If you would like to use our air-conditioning services, please contact our specialists.